recipe: flaxseed crackers
This super simple flax seed crackers recipe can be pulled of with only 1 main ingredient…Flax Seeds! A great high fibre, crunchy and nutritious snack!
- 1 cup TK Flax Seeds
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder(optional)
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes(optional)
- 1/4 tsp Pink Salt
- Add flax seeds, water and seasoning to a mixing bowl. Mix until seasoning is evenly distributed. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 12-18 hours.
- Remove flax seed mixture from refrigerator after 12-18 hours and mix seasoning in again. (it tends to rise to the top)
- Place flax seed mixture on a sheet of parchment paper. Place another piece of parchment paper on top and roll out. Make them as thin as you'd like. The thinner you get them the crispier they will be.
- Bake at 135°C for 50-60 minutes with the parchment paper on.
- Make sure it is crispy and all moisture is gone. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Break into pieces and enjoy!