recipe: raw energy balls
Satisfy your sweet tooth, with these no bake energy balls
- 1/2 cup medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp flax seed Fibre
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp almond butter
(Makes about 10 bites)
- Put dates, almonds, cashews, cocoa powder, and flax seed fibre in a food processor.Blend on high until well mixed. Empty this mixture to a large bowl.
- Then, add the coconut oil and almond butter and mix well.
- Roll the mixture into balls, about the size of a tablespoon.
- Roll in Super green powder, pepitas, coconut shreds, cocoa powder or preferred topping.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.