Recipe: no bake super green bars
No qualifications required to make these super food slabs!
2 cups oats
1 cup puffed rice cereal
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup raw almonds
- 5 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 ½ tbsp Super greens powder (Wheat or Barley Leaf)
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Use a large spoon, or your hands, to thoroughly combine the ingredients. Be sure that the mixture is sticky. Add more honey if needed.
- With a rubber spatula, Press mixture into pan and press firmly making sure that the mixture covers all corners of the pan and is smooth and even on top.
- Place in refrigerator for approximately 1 hour, until set.
- Cut into 10 bars and Enjoy!